- What does 01134 mean?
- What number looks like AR?
- What is the longest word you can make on a calculator?
- How do you do high on a calculator?
- How can you display the number 100 on a 8 digit calculator by pressing only 3 unique buttons?
- How do I calculate a percentage?
- What is 5318008 upside down?
- How do you switch off a calculator?
What does 01134 mean?
What does 01134 mean.
hello, hullo, hi, howdy, how-do-you-do(noun) an expression of greeting..
What number looks like AR?
#12. The number ’12’ is a replacement for the letter ‘R’. If you squint, the combination of the numbers ‘1’ and ‘2’ resemble the letter.
What is the longest word you can make on a calculator?
One of the longest calculator words you can create from theses letters is THEOLOGIES, as well as ETHOLOGIES or SHIBBOLETH. Quite a lot of small words can be created as well, like EIGHT, THE, BEES or GOOGLE.
How do you do high on a calculator?
Type the numbers you wrote down backward into your calculator.For example, to spell “HELLO,” you will reverse the numbers so that they read 0.7734.If the word ends with an “o,” start with 0 then add a decimal (.) so that when you press “enter” or “=” the 0 will still be there.
How can you display the number 100 on a 8 digit calculator by pressing only 3 unique buttons?
Enter hexadecimal value of 64 which will require 2 button press. Then, switch to decimal equivalent with 1 button press. This will display 100 in three button press without using zeros. This trick works only in a simple calculator and not on a scientific calculator.
How do I calculate a percentage?
1. How to calculate percentage of a number. Use the percentage formula: P% * X = YConvert the problem to an equation using the percentage formula: P% * X = Y.P is 10%, X is 150, so the equation is 10% * 150 = Y.Convert 10% to a decimal by removing the percent sign and dividing by 100: 10/100 = 0.10.More items…
What is 5318008 upside down?
has the following definition + add your definition. boobies. boobies is used in Puzzle. type into a calculator and hold upside down. The word 5318008 is used in Puzzle meaning boobies.
How do you switch off a calculator?
Your calculator should shut off on its own. Use a button combination to force it off. This combination of buttons will turn off most Citizen brand calculators: ON ÷ × % Check Correct Correct.