- How do I limit who can see my comments on other people’s posts?
- Can my Facebook friends see my comments on other people’s posts?
- How do I make my comments private on Facebook?
- Why am I seeing random peoples Facebook comments?
- Can someone on my restricted list see my likes and comments?
- Can’t see all comments on Facebook?
- How can I see hidden comments on Facebook?
- How do I hide my activity on Facebook from one person?
- Can my friends see what I like on Facebook 2020?
- How do I hide my activity on Facebook from 2020?
- Can others see my activity log on Facebook?
- Will someone know if I add them to Restricted List?
- Can you still see photos liked by someone on Facebook 2020?
- How do I hide my comments on Facebook from other friends?
- Will someone know if I hide their comment on Facebook?
- Why does Facebook Tell me when someone comments on someone else’s post?
- Can a restricted friend see my timeline?
- Why does Facebook say you have 4 likes and only 3 names show up?
How do I limit who can see my comments on other people’s posts?
If you post something on Facebook and want to limit who can see it, you can adjust the privacy settings when you share the post or afterward.
To do so when you create the post, use the audience drop-down menu next to the “Post” button to choose an audience for your post..
Can my Facebook friends see my comments on other people’s posts?
Facebook Help Team John’s post – audience set to John’s Friends Only – If you comment, your friends will not be able to see this activity in their News Feeds. In order to tell the difference, look for the audience icon at the top.
How do I make my comments private on Facebook?
To change who can comment on your public posts:Click in the top right of Facebook.Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.Click Public Posts on the left.Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
Why am I seeing random peoples Facebook comments?
With the News Feed completely relying on algorithms, it is possible to see some posts on your timeline that might seem pretty random. … Why you’re seeing a certain post in your News Feed — for example, if the post is from a friend you made, a Group you joined, or a Page you followed.
Can someone on my restricted list see my likes and comments?
If you put someone to restriction list, this user doesn’t see your comments on your wall. That’s one of the expected behaviors. But if you comment an entry in a page or write into the wall of a friend, this user still sees these entries. I want him to not see anything.
Can’t see all comments on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How can I see hidden comments on Facebook?
You can unhide posts that you’ve hidden from your Timeline in your Activity Log:Go to your profile and click “View Activity Log”Click “Posts you’ve hidden” on the left side. … Use the years on the right to help you navigate your Activity Log.More items…
How do I hide my activity on Facebook from one person?
The only thing you can do is block someone. You cannot hide all your activity from a specific person. Therefore you are going to want to unfriend them, or even better block them. Go to Account Settings, and then the Blocking tab and add their name into it.
Can my friends see what I like on Facebook 2020?
3 Answers. The privacy of your like is dependent on the privacy of your friend’s post. if they only share the post with you, then you liking it will only appear in your friend’s activity feed/newsfeed. If they share it with a group of friends it will appear only in that group of friends’ activity feed/newsfeed.
How do I hide my activity on Facebook from 2020?
Login to your Personal Profile;Account > Privacy Settings > “Connecting on Facebook” click on “View Settings”;In the dropdown box next to “See your likes, activities and other connections” select “Custom” and then in the “Make this visible to” select “Only Me” from the dropdown list then “Save Setting”.May 28, 2011
Can others see my activity log on Facebook?
1 The Activity Log Open your Timeline page and click the “Activity Log” button to see your recent activity on Facebook. … No one else can view your activity log page — visit someone else’s Timeline, and the “Activity Log” button is replaced by a “Message” one.
Will someone know if I add them to Restricted List?
They will not know that they’re on your restricted list. You will still be able to chat with them via Messenger and you’ll see their posts in your News Feed as normal. Let’s say you don’t want your supervisor to see everything you post on Facebook, so you add him to your restricted list.
Can you still see photos liked by someone on Facebook 2020?
It is not possible to see a full archive of the comments, statuses, photos and other content liked by another Facebook user (in other words, any likes that don’t involve a specific Facebook page).
How do I hide my comments on Facebook from other friends?
1. Hide the post or comment. To hide a comment, hover over the top-right hand “x” and click “Hide.” Now the post can only be seen by the person who wrote the comment and his or her friends.
Will someone know if I hide their comment on Facebook?
Hiding the Facebook comment will keep it hidden from everyone except that person and their friends. They won’t know that the comment is hidden, so you can avoid potential fallout. Deleting the Facebook comment will erase it; no one will be able to see it.
Why does Facebook Tell me when someone comments on someone else’s post?
If you comment on a post, post notifications will automatically be turned on. If you turn on notifications for a post, you’ll get notified whenever someone comments on the post. You won’t get notified when someone replies to a comment.
Can a restricted friend see my timeline?
Putting someone on the Restricted list means that you’re still friends, but that you only share your posts with them when you choose Public as the audience, or when you tag them in the post. So if the posts on your Timeline are not set to Public, then your restricted friend will not be able to see your posts.
Why does Facebook say you have 4 likes and only 3 names show up?
This happens when the 4th person has deactivated his account. Therefore his name will be removed from everywhere in facebook but likes can be seen. If the person will activate his account again than you will be able to see his name in likes.